It is only minimized in the size
for contemplate the small bakery shop
or bakery café’s available space.
It is another proud of our 30 years
bakery machine technics as like the other
Mini Proofer 8 P8M
Dimension(mm) 620(W) x 650(D) x 970(H) Capacity 8 Trays Voltage 220V, 2P, 2.2Kw
Mini deck oven DHO2M-11
Dimension(mm) 620(W) x 740(D) x 425(H) Capacity 1 Tray Voltage 220V, 2P, 2.2Kw
Mini Convection Oven DHC4-I
Dimension(mm) 620(W) × 720(D) × 510(H) Capacity Cookie 4 Trays / Bread 3 Trays Voltage 220V, 2P, 3Kw
- Compact Size
- Fully matched with small shop and cafe
- Micro Processor Controller
- By micro processor, continuation step control type regulates the heating amount from 0 to 100% and accomplish the equal and fine control.
- Evened Color
- It spreads the even temperature inside of the machine so bread has a even color.
- Installed Special Steam Function
- Baker can use a variety of the way on the steam function.
- Increase the ecomonical efficiency
- It is available to customized so that the baker can be order their optimized size or amount.
Mini convection oven's hot air system to reduce noise and realize baking color evenly
4 shelves for selectable cookies and 3 shelves for baking
Intuitive controllers for mini-convection ovens and mini-fermentors that are easy to handle even for beginners
Mini-deck oven controller with same function as commercial deck oven
6 pieces / 8 pieces mini fermenter which can be selected according to consumer environment
LED interior light illuminates the interior
- Mont St.Clair 9-18, Ichon-ro 84-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- HARE HARE 155, Dunsan-ro, Seo-gu, Daejeon, Republic of Korea
- Jean Boulangerie 115, Gimpohangang 6-ro, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
- Hyemindang 16-9, Samil-daero 12-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- OVENY Huiujeong-ro 10-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- UNDER 2GRAM 22, Manyang-ro 14ga-gil, Dongjak-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- PAIN DE MIE 65, Chungang-ro, Guro-gu, Seoul
- GLEAM Beoljangturi-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea9